Friday, November 21, 2008


WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS......


My mom, Shirley Snyder, was diagnosed on Wednesday with Breast Cancer. I am asking that you lift her up to the Lord in your prayers. She is in fair health otherwise so she has strength to fight with but the tumor is large and further progressed than we knew. She is going to be having alot of appointments coming up in the next few weeks and will need to make a decision as to how she wants to attack the cancer. Please pray for my brother as he is not accepting it and he just tries to avoid it. Please pray for me as I will be the primary caretaker and will be trying to keep the salon functioning, run her to appointments for surgery and treatments and such, and continue to be a mom to the girls and now Derek as well. I am completely exhausted and some days I wonder how I get behind the wheel of the van and get to my destination. Once I get there I often look back wondering if I paid any attention to the traffic signals or the other vehicles on the road. please pray for strength and faith for all of us through this.


Thank You!!!! Teresa


If you would like to send a card of encouragement her address is:

Shirley Snyder

166 Culp Road

Sunbury, PA 17801


She needs your encouragement and prayers. Just jot a note that you are a follower of our blog and she'll be thrilled to hear from you!!!!

1 comment:

Kathyb1960 said...

I am sooo sorry to hear the news about your mother.

I will be sure to keep her in my prayers, and just know, that our God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above ALL that we can ask or think!

God bless you all!

Kathy in West Texas