Thursday, November 09, 2006


I thought I would post a picture of our family...less our "Jaden" who is waiting somewhere in Vietnam for us. No new adoption news from us other than, our social worker completed our home study and forwarded it to our case manager and I received an email from her that she suggested a few changes be made on it so its in limbo between the two of them. Once it is reviewed and satisfactory a copy will go to USCIS to be reviewed to approve our 171H. I can't wait to receice that 171H, that means we can have our home study finalized and our first part of our dossier can be sent to Vietnam to await our referral. I think that once we have that picture to look at it will make it easier, although sometimes I look at it as it may be harder because then we know "Jaden" is over there waiting for us to come for her and we will be worried about the care she is getting. Well continue to pray for a quick transition of this home study through its process.

No comments: