Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I thought I'd check in here and let you all know that there is no new news yet. We are still waiting!! This has to be just another step in one of the hardest things I've done in my life. I hate waiting as most of you know. I don't like surprises, I am not patient, and waiting is just driving me crazy. Thank goodness that the holidays are sneaking up on us at least it makes the weeks go by which makes the months go by which gets us closer to Jaden. I just can't wait to get a picture of her. Norm & I took a short getaway on Sunday & Monday and we had a great time other than myself getting a pretty bad cold and now he has it too. We both feel drained at the end of a day. Fortunately I have an early quit in the salon today. Tomorrow is a different story though...starting at 9:00 and finishing at 9:00. Well I'll have to get that kind of work schedule done now because when Jaden comes, I am cutting back. I've already decided to change my hours at the beginning ofthe year and also to only dso walk-ins one evening a week. I am intending to focus on Jaden as much in a day as possible. OHHHH I'm so excited to bring her home. Well we'll keep on keeping you posted!!!!

No comments: