Friday, January 05, 2007

Guess What???....No, it's just another week gone by without any word. On Monday we will start our dossier adventure and hopefully complete that relatively quickly. I need to make a few phone call about it and we will be on our way. Our CM has been super helpful to us with preparing for it. I just keep driving her crazy with emails and phone call so check progress every week. If only we could have a clue that it is getting closer. A light at the end of the long tunnel. I realize we are only waiting now for 7 weeks and they estimate it to take 4-6 months to get a picture but it is driving me absolutely crazy. I'm not sure how Norm stays so calm about it. I think the nervousness and excitement will hit him when it is travel time. Then I will be in charge of everything. Oh Boy!!!! Well please keep praying that God will connect us with Jaden SOON!!!!

No comments: