Tuesday, August 21, 2007




Pictures....
No not of Derek but this is his crib bedding that I finally settled on. It looks so cute in his room and it is soft and cuddly. We just need Derek to complete the set. I am going to go to Babies R Us and buy a few of the coordinating pieces to this set. I have to hang the valances yet but other than that we are set. This is the Zanzibar pattern by Kidline. Isn't it too cute!!!!! I chose a design that will grow with him. We will be able to continue to use this on his toddler bed as he passes the next couple years. i also thought since he won't be much of a baby anymore once he is home that a little more mature of a set would be better. Not to mention the previous set I picked out was dicontinued and we didn't get all the accessories for with it and OMG I am all about the accessories!!!!

5 comments:

Ange said...

I love the choice of bedding!. That theme will be perfect, straight into his toddler/young child years.

Anne said...

Love the baby bedding! Makes me second guess my choice...darn! ;)

Kimberly said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see picts of him in it.

S. said...

I have a very cute picture frame that holds 3 photos--it is an elephant, a giraffe, and hmmm...can't remember hinged together...anyway, it won't work in the nursery for our new baby, I would love to send it to you if you want it!
deacongirl at roverusa dot com

Jo said...

Love the bedding.