Tuesday, August 28, 2007

24 HOURS

In 24 hours Norm and I will be at the Harrisburg Airport waiting in extreme anticipation for Mihelle's plane to land. Soon I will be able to wrap my arms around my very dear long distance friend and feel the warmth of our friendship. We have journied through this adoption together for 11 months now and with the help of our webcams we have united in a new way. Seeing each other and sharing 4 days together will only add to the excitement of our bond. I cannot wait to see Michelle and to spend our days doing whatever the day brings to us. Keep alert as I will be sure to post some pictures of our exciting reunion together!!!!

3 comments:

Ange said...

I hope you have fun with your friend! & thanks for sharing in our referral news. i have a feeling I'll be up all night.

Kimberly said...

We'll be there about the same time--going the other way! Maybe we'll see ya! Have a great four days!

stollmyheart said...

I hope you're having fun with your friend..isn't it great how we make such great friends through this process??? When you get a chance, I tagged you...see my blog for details!