Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Excitement...
I just got an email from our CM that we are allowed to send a care package to Derek. We don't have an address yet but hope to within a few days. I am already starting to contemplate what to put in the box. I will make a small album of a few pictures with American & Vietnamese translation in hopes the nannies will show him the book frequently. I will also send a blankie and a few toys. I am going to put something in for each of the children there. I can't wait to send it off to him. This brings much contentment to the fear of him not coming home. I now feel more confident that Derek will be HOME it will just be a little more time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that. I've been cautiously optimistic for you that this will work out, and it sounds like it's moving in that direction. Yay!

Ange said...

Thinking positive thoughts for you!! I hope you hear good news about the meeting. I can't believe the stress you have been under.
Take care