Monday, December 29, 2008

HAVE YOU.....
Looked at your child lately and cried a tear of joy??? I did tonight. Today was one of those emotion filled days for me. I thought of how much I LOVE my husband and my daughters, how much I MISS my Daddy, how much I LOVE my Mom and pray for God to heal her, and looked deep into Derek's eyes and saw the LOVE reflecting back at me that I have for him. I am so THANKFUL to GOD for the blessings he has bestowed upon myself and my family.
Tonight as I rocked Derek to sleep I shed a tear of JOY for being blessed to have him in our lives and our home.
Look deep into your child's eyes today and feel the love so deep within your heart. It feels so good.
I have vowed to myself that I will begin writing the book my husband believes I should write. I will fill it with the trials and joys of our adoption experience. Be watching for it!!!

No comments: