Friday, August 14, 2009

SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I......

I am almost afraid to put this in writing but after Day 2 of success I would like to brag about the potty training with Derek. We started really getting serious about it this week. I seem to keep it under control here at home but when he goes to work with Norm all hell breaks loose. I guess Daddy needs to get tougher. Anyway we have been doing what a few other blogging parents have done...PANTSLESS!!!! IT WORKS!!! He realizes there is nothing there to catch what is coming out and he runs for the potty. We even did a short road trip today in UNDIES and he stayed DRY!!!! A big WOOHOO to Derek!!! So we are almost "Potty Trained". Derek will start daycare Tuesday and it was my goal to have this accomplished by then. We'll see.....

No comments: