Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED.....

These are a fun way to learn a little extra about our friends in "Adoption World". Here it goes.
I will list the rules and then on to the game:

Here are the rules of this tag...


You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.
**If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
**When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
**At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
****Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged & to read your blog!

Fortunately for me I have an extremely short middle name!!!

A--Always on this crazy computer looking for any tidbit of info I can find or any encouragement out there from my friends.

N--Norm my hubby is the light in my life. He has been my strength and my contentment through some of the roughest of days on this journey.

N--New friends can be found through this process and I was fortunate enough to reach out and be persistant in finding one and along came "My Michelle".

Now I will TAG 3 people (Bet alot of you out there are glad I have a short name now too aren't you!!!):

Michelle--Harwells.org
Ange--The Road To Vietnam (CONGRATS ON THE NEW REFERRAL!!!)
Jonathan--Days of the Dragon

Have a good time with this it is fun!!!!

No comments: