Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We are supposed to gt an update late today or tomorrow. Lets hope together for it to be chock full of GREAT information!!!! And plenty of GOOD NEWS wouldn't hurt either. The past few weeks have gotten harder. The anticipation of Derek's first birthday next week and the holidays coming have me completely stressed. I just can't focus on every day life at this point. Some moments I am sad and just with the snap of my fingers I can become very agitated and angry. I am more than ready for this journey to get us to Derek and back home again.

In different news....I just completed booking my first flight ever. We are heading to sunny California to visit with Michelle & Jeff. We will be going to see the Rose Bowl Parade as one of our highlights of the trip. I can't wait I hear it is beautiful. I am just so excited to fly. It will be a little sneak preview to the long flight to Vietnam. We will be spending New Years Eve with Michelle & Jeff in L.A. so I am excited and I am going to need to buy me something really special to wear for that adventure. Looking forward to the get away!!!!

As soon as we get our update I will post it HERE!!!

1 comment:

Ange said...

I hope you receive a positive update! also, what a wonderful new year to look forward to. Treating yourself to a getaway is probably the best thing you can do for yourself right now.

Wishing you well,
Ange