Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Yesterday we received an absolutely adorable picture of Derek (which by the way I would pass it on if I knew how to convert it from a word fike to one that can be copied into my pictures file). Included with it were a few details we were curious about. He is now 22 pounds and 30 inches tall. He is walking everywhere and he is eating rice, bread, noodles, banana, and cakes. He is babbling cha, cha and ba, ba. If anyone knows what those translate to we would love to know. He smiles and he interacts normally and closely with his caretakers. We were thrilled to get this news. Now we await our Friday update. Stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

Ange said...

I have my fingers crossed for good news on friday!!!

Carissa said...

What a wonderful update!

Laura said...

Ahhh, I'm sure he's just adorable! I hope the update was positive!

Laura