Thursday, April 17, 2008

Great News.....
We got an email from our CM today that our Age Ammended Letter that was successfully notarized, certified, and apostilled (thanks to a group effort and a well syncronized plan) was sent to the DIA TODAY!!!!! WOOHOO!!! This means we wait now (hopefully not long) for the DIA to issue us through the mail the match letter and for our agency to forward to us Derek's dossier documents and our I600 will be submitted for the FINAL wait!!!! Soon Derek Soon!!!!!!

Your continued prayers are certainly working and we are truly thankful to each of you for them. Most of all we are thankful to God for the work He is doing!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad things are continuing to progress!

stollmyheart said...

First of all...OMG! That was the funniest comment EVER! Thank you for sharing...it was just what I needed to hear! I hope I don't duplicate that scenario when I finally have Ella home. Pee pee accidents are for her...not me! LOL!

Anyway, I'm also thrilled to see things MOVING for your case! Man, I give you so much credit for hanging in there... I know we waited a long time for our referral, but this wait is terrible. My heart goes out to you!

Thanks again for the laugh! Just what the doctor ordered (ok, and the margarita I'll be enjoying tonight...haha)!