Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Baby Girl Turned....."16"

Wow I can't believe it has been 16 years since I held my baby girl. We have made many journeys together over these past years. As you remember I posted about the purchase of a car for her for her 16th birthday and how she thought it was "ugly". Well Saturday on her BIG day she had a complete change of heart. I got up bright and early and hung signs and balloons on the car and parked it right out front in the driveway so everyone could see it as they drove by. Lots of heads turned. We gave her the keys for er day too. She reluctantly left me take a few pictures of her with it even. We took her along with her sister and her best friend miniature golfing and out for ice cream. When we got home I left her drive the car in the driveway a little. She was all of the sudden....THRILLED to have her own set of wheels. Those of you who told me to hang in there and that she would soon like the idea of it being HERS....you were right!!!!! I've attached a few pictures. Don't mind how she looks in the close up, she has very bad allergies and her eyes were at one of their worse points.
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjPPBkP0gifIJ03tasIxt0sIh9j0Vz-ndWfaWhSTGlvjj-ws_Ub191jToOvfzs2DLzZ9pI83L7aqsCUtZCPQpiqpuDBJisRW1cUSgF2BzlkzZD47hgUARYJscH8oyz4RwRDTHxW/s1600-h/Picture+1022.jpg">/a>


No comments: