Tuesday, May 06, 2008

SADNESS RULES...AGAIN

Remember last year around this exact time I was totally devastated because our CM was taking maternity leave.....well it's worse this time!!!! I received a call last week from Diane asking me to please keep this quiet until she could tell all her families (which I confirmed today that she has done)....Dianehas resigned AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
Diane has become far more than a CM to me. She has become a dear friend whom I will miss immensly. She will be available to us until Friday and then our case will be taken over by Ray. Hopefully we are on the home stretch at this point. We were really hoping for Diane to lead us there but I can truly appreciate her desire to have time with her family. Her baby girl needs her more than we do and I am not the selfish type.

Diane if you are reading this....

WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am so sorry your CM is resigning at this point! I know it's been a long road, but hopefully you'll still stay in touch with her!!