Friday, May 30, 2008

Well It's Official.....I have NESTED!!!! I took this week off of work to catch up a little on the cleaning. With the busyness of the salon it gets hard sometimes to make myself spend even a day each week devoted to cleaning the house. So....I decided to take a week off work and tackle the dilemna. The house now looks like the day we moved in, at least until the girls get home from school anyway. Then the cyclone hits. I thought it would be nice to enjoy the house without so much clutter for a few weeks before we bring Derek home and there is "stuff" everywhere. I love when the house looks so tidy!!!! But you know what....I am going to love it even more when there are pitter-pattering feet running through it screaming and tossing toys about! Wow, with a 12 and 16 year old I kinda still get a taste of it but not in the same sense. It has been 3 days of waiting since our I600 approval and I must admit this is the hardest point. I thought each step was the worst but this one is definately it, at least until we get there. I think all in all the hardest part will be sitting still with all of that anticipation as we fly 30+ hours to see Derek's face in person.
Thank you all for your continued prayers...we still need them though so don't give up yet!!!

No comments: