Friday, June 06, 2008

Another Thrilling Day.....

This morning I opened my email inbox to find yet another approval for a family (43 Calendar Days). For us this could mean we are a quarter of the way there. WOOHOO!!!! Let's hope that the steady flow of approvals holds out. I read a blog today (thanks Shara) that confirmed there has been an increase in manpower at USCIS and the approvals are definately proceeding steadily. We are on Day 10!!!! Getting closer!!!!
Then second I went to the mailbox to find our approval for our 797C extension!!! This if you remember was a great concern of ours as we were worried about our current one expiring before the extension came through. No more fears on that one.
Do you see a pattern here???? GOD IS WORKING!!!!!!

This weekend Norm & I are stealing away to the Nascar Race!!! Woo....GO KENSETH!!!! I am getting very excited. We will be sitting with friends of ours not to mention a little tailgating action too!!! It is supposed to be about 98 degrees at the track on Sunday so we will sweat off the pounds of food and alcohol we consume!!!! It is an adrenaline rush for me though so I can't wait to get there!!!!

KEEP PRAYING!!!!!

No comments: