Tuesday, June 17, 2008

QUIET....VERRRRRY QUIET!!!!

I hate these waiting days. It is so quiet. There hasn't been any updates in weeks and we know we won't have much to hear until the much anticipated email of our approval gets here. As you can see above, we are now on calendar day 21 of our wait. I refuse to count working days, it seems to take so much longer. Well I have once again (and hopefully for the last time) unpacked and started over again. I have resorted to as little clothing as possible since we packed lightweight items which can easily be hand washed and hung to dry over night. I also took Michelle's advice and eliminated alot of snacks. We will get there what we need. I guess I feel like we are going to a country where we won't find anything we need but in all reality the areas we will travel into are more westernized than anticipated. We Will Survive!!!!!! Oh yeah...let me throw this in right here...Michelle, GET PACKING!!!!
It was a quiet weekend for us. I celebrated Fathers Day for Norm but it is a day I wish would never come every year. I lost my Daddy 3 years ago and celebrating the day in't the easiest for me.
Alyssa is having surgery on Tuesday to have her 4 impacted wisdom teeth cut out so please pray for her procedure and healing...not to mention my nerves.
Stay tuned for updates as I have requested some photos and measurement updates. We'll see if my email gets a response.
Please keep praying!!!

1 comment:

Carl said...

We are in the same boat as you, day 19 of our wait, and no news. Though we did get some updated pictures. Check out our site if you get a chance.

http://web.mac.com/thecollies/

We have also packed and unpacked several times, gives us something to do anyway.

Carl