Monday, September 08, 2008

Here's THE Post You Have All Been Waiting For.....

It's 9:26 p.m. here in Danang Vietnam and Derek is FINALLY tucked safely into OUR bed. He is sleeping so soundly. It took him quite some time to calm down from the whole day but he fell asleep comforted and cradled in his daddy's arms. He seems to have a stronger attachment to his daddy than his mommy. Don't get me wrong I'm okay with that. I love to see Norm so happy!!!! Today is Father's Day for him.
We thank everyone for your continued prayers and we ask that you now pray for Derek's grief and mourning of the loss of his nannies to pass quickly. We pray that he will fell comfort and contentment with us now.
He is so beautiful!!!!! We can't wait to show him off!!!!!
Hung will apply now for his passport and we will head to Hanoi on Monday to have his medical exam and hopefully his visa interview on Tuesday and if God will be so gracious to us to be able to head for PA by the end of the week. I miss the girls so badly!!!!
I will leave you with a little video......

5 comments:

DMRGarcia said...

So happy or you. I'm moved to tears to see you all so happy with Derek. FINALLY!!!!

Diana G.

Dawn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Jill said...

congratulations! he is just precious!

Alan and Barb said...

Everyone please view the video clip at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfPg5LjGYz8

I think this about sums it up for all of us!!!! Can't wait till you get home.

Carol W said...

I'm SO happy for you guys! It's been a long road. I can't wait til you guys get back so we can meet the little angel!