Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WE'RE COMING HOME!!!!!!!!

We had our interview today at 2:30 for Derek's visa and after paying $400 and signing 2 documents we were issued a call tag to pick up his visa at 4:00 TODAY!!!! Loan will pick everyone's visa's up and bring them to the hotel and we will be all going out for a celebratory dinner. We are waiting to hear back from Todd about getting on the Wednesday night flight back home. WE ARE SO EXCITED TO BE BRINGING OUR SON HOME FINALLY!!!!!!

Once we check out of here tomorrow night we will be dormant from the blog for a few days until we settle in at home but as soon as we get on track we will blog again.

Pray for our safe and cry-free travels!!!!!!

3 comments:

Crafting Play said...

Oh my gosh! When I woke up this morning I was dreaming that you were home safe and that I met Derek :) I get online, and you've posted you're coming home! Congrats! If nothing else, your flight home will be worth it!

Alan and Barb said...

DOJ.......
I expect you to e-mail me when you have a flight plan so I can be on the deck to wave when you fly in!!!!
If it's dark I'll leave the lights on.

Candace said...

I just checked your blog to see where you were at in the process. I was SO excited to see that you are in Vietnam and coming home soon! Wow...congratulations! He is absolutely adorable!