Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I just wanted to let everyone know that we received an email yesterday from DeNese, new CM, and she told us that Ray is expecting Duc to send him new photos of Derek this week. Today was their Independence Day and that has held things up briefly. We are praying that along with the photos will come info for us about our G&R date. We anticipate to be hearing this date sometime within the next week. As of Saturday Derek will be 5 months old and we will have had his referral for 2 months now. It seems like that 2 months went fairly quickly.
Yesterday I spent a few hours working in Derek's room and it is almost finished. I also did a ton of packing. The suitcases are getting heavy. I have one completed at least until we have our Travel Talk and then I will probably have to rearrange it. We are really getting VERY anxious to travel.
I'll let you know if we get those pictures and you'll have to stop in the salon to check them out if you get time. I can't legally post them until the adoption is final but I can maybe post a good description.
Keep watching!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing a trip posted on your blog.