Tuesday, May 29, 2007

DEREK'S NEW WHEELS

Sunday was a fun day for Norm & I as we set out on a shopping trip. We decided it was time to buy Derek his first set of wheels. We ended up coming home with 12 wheels. Check out the pictures below...


Being that Norm is a huge Mustang lover we found it quite appropriate to get Derek a Mustang as his first "ride". Great little car and boy will he be a cutie in it. Truth is...Norm has one too and I loved when he used to come pick me up for a date or just a ride around town in it. We are hoping that Derek will be home for the local parade in September so he can ride in the parade with us in Norm's convertible. Gotta get him started early!!!!


So while we were at Toys R Us we found the little 4 wheeler on sale too. This is adorable. The girls can ride Norm's while Derek rides his. They'll have a ball with that.


And...of course he needed the lawnmower too. Hey it was on sale!!!!

I love a great sale and I love shopping for Derek!!! Alyssa & Jessica are getting to fussy for me to buy things for that suit them so it is nice to have a little one to buy for that won't curl his nose up about it. Don't get me wrong...I still try to buy for the girls but I usually strike out and everything gets returned. I have learned to drag them along with me.

Still no news on the progress of the adoption but as you can see we are getting ready to bring him home!!!!

1 comment:

Editor said...

I can't get over that Mustang. I love you guys! You're definitely my kind of people.

Michelle