Tuesday, February 05, 2008

WHAT TO MY WONDERING EYES DID APPEAR....

I opened my email this afternoon for the bazillionth time in hopes of a glimmer of news and "SURPRISE, SURPRISE" there was a new picture of Derek and a measurement update. He is now 26 pounds and 33 inches. To the best of our knowledge we have been told he is around 14 months old. I'm not sure how that holds out with the medical charts but none the less he is growing and looks healthy. He is so dang cute too!!! If you'd like us to pass on his picture to you leave us a comment with your email address at the end of this and we'll send it out to you!!!
Thanks for praying!!!

4 comments:

KelleyO said...

Yay! I want to see you beautiful boy! kelley00@cox.net

stollmyheart said...

I totally wanna see! ejstoll@gmail dot com.

Hope all is well!

Michelle said...

I would love to see his photo too!!!! :)

Michelle
guateangel@msn.com

Ange said...

YEAH!!! I would love to see a picture of that cutie!
angeandgavin@rogers.com