Wednesday, March 05, 2008

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!
Derek's dossier got that final signature yesterday!!!! PPPHHHEEEWWW!!!! Now we can breathe a little easier on that. Next step....DaNang DOJ approval...DIA approval...send our I600....
Then the wait becomes looooong again as we have to await USCIS approval. It is looking like at this point the approval process which originally was supposed to take 30-60 days is not being met. It seems USCIS is backlogged and the approvals are taking well over 60 days...some have gone as far as 90 days waiting for approval. We are going to continue to pray tha God will continue watching over th process and that His will is going to be done.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so happy to read this! I've been following your thread on the Commonwealth boards, and know what a long time coming this signature has been!!!

I hope the rest of your process goes more smoothly than the beginnning of it!!

Congrats!

KelleyO said...

Yipee!!!! Here's hoping for a short wait!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! So happy for you.

Carissa said...

Oh my gosh you have come so far in this journey now I hope the rest goes VERY quickly!

Alan and Barb said...

That's better than the Pez Dance Of Joy! I can teach you that at the reception:)

Michelle said...

YAY, another step closer. Congratulations =0)

stollmyheart said...

Awesome! Such great news! I hope it all goes fast...who knows, maybe we'll end up being in VN together!