Monday, March 10, 2008

I am not going to try to make light of the situation we are all facing at this time but I want to express something to all of you that is helping me along right now. We started attending a new church a few weeks back. I am at peace there. We have looked for quite a while to find one we both could get the full benefit of The Word from. Over the past 3 weeks we have been studying the 23rd Psalm. I have been able to use this to make the adoption easier for me. I truly BELIEVE that Our Lord "The Shepard" will bring His sheep home to their folds. He is GOOD and He will provide for us all. I have learned that I need to pray for His will to be done and focus of asking Him for safety and health along with conviction upon the hearts of the officials there to review, expedite, and approve all pending issues in adoption world. There are so many questions we all have and so much fear and doubt which is normal and human. I am not saying that I stopped having all of that but I have handed it over to a stronger and higher power than what I have. I BELIEVE that God will bring goodness to us all. It may come slower than we want it to but I BELIEVE it will come.
Please continue to pray with us!!!!

1 comment:

Gerhard Kramer said...

Psalm 23 is the most recognized and quoted chapter in the Bible. Its comforting words are frequently memorized and applied.

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.