Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I have been busy gearing up for this weekend. Norm & I have a wonderful couple we have been friends with for several years and we don't get to spend much time with. This weekend their daughter is getting married. WOOHOO Kristin!!!! I get the honors of being the on site hair designer. I will rise early Saturday morning and begin creating 8 beautiful heads of hair. It would've been 9 but Alan pulled what little he had left out already therefore not allowing for any creativity for him. LOL!!!(Just had to get you Alan!) so anyway this is going to be a phenomonal wedding and reception and we are looking forward to it. We will get to spend time with several couples that we love hanging out with but never find time to anymore. The reception is formal so I have a full length gown and VERY high heels. I can't wait to dress up, dance, and well....have a few drinks (open bar, alllll night long). WOW!!! This will be a very much needed weekend away for us. We are going to head out Friday and be back sometime Sunday later in the day. We are sure to have a fantastic time together with everyone. So my weekend is chock full but in a FUN way!!!

We are also hoping to have some good progressive news come in on Friday so that we can celebrate that as well over the weekend. We should soon be able to submit our I600 and after receiving 5 emails of approvals this morning it is giving me a good sense of completion coming our way in the next few months!!!
Keep praying....it is working!!!!

1 comment:

Alan and Barb said...

I resemble that remark!!! Remember not everyone can grow a forehead.