Thursday, August 28, 2008

TODAY IS THE DAY.....

We are leaving Harrisburg International Airport at 3:30 this afternoon to begin our looooong journey to meet Derek and FINALLY bring him HOME!!!!!! What an exciting day.
I woke at 6am and got the girls up for school. Just finished making breakfast for them and soon they will head out the door. What a sad moment it will be!!!! I can't wait to come home to them already!
We will be leaving here at noon to head to the airport and do our check in thing and wait it out for the plane!!! My mom, Norm's mom & his sister Cheryl will be taking us to see us off. I don't know that my mom has ever been to the airport before in her life. This will be quite an experience for her.
Follow us today as we try to post as frequently as we can about our journey. I know we should be able to catch up with yo all when we get in to Hong Kong. Talk to you soon!!!!!

4 comments:

leslielightfoot said...

how flippin' exciting. so happy to see you finally off and on your way to him. :)

safe and happy travels.
leslie

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a really great trip! Can't wait to see pictures of you all with Derek!

Carol W said...

Oh my Gosh girlfriend, I'm so excited. I can't wait to see you guys with him. I watched the videos. He's such a cutie. Anxiously waiting to hear from you.
Love you guys!

Alan and Barb said...

I was home the day you left. I stood on the deck and waved at every plane that passed overhead, but you did not wave back :(
So I guess I will just have to wait for the film to come out!

PEZDAD