Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I really don't have anything good to post today but i thought I'd fill you in. We got word last night from our director that there are 6 babies in the orphanage: 2girls, 2 boys, and 2 that he isn't sure yet of their gender. If the last 2 are boys then we probably won't get a referral out of this first set unless the family ahead of us that would take either gender chooses a boy. God will take care of us!!! Our CM continues to stress to me how great and important it is that our dossier is in Vietnam and that it is the first one to get worked on. This will make our approval and travel and G&R date closer to our referral. The longer it takes to get the referral the closer we are to having our dossier approved. So I guess I should try to look at this optimistically for a change. When we hear more I'll post it here!!!!

No comments: