Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well we are at the end of yet another month gone by. We are getting ready to swing in March and I have heard it is expected to come in like a lion with a winter storm tomorrow. I'll have to stay tuned to the news on that.
Well I got an email response from our CM about her opinion on our directors posting on the forum. She wasn't as optimistic as i had hoped. Although she isn't one to let her guard down either. She is really strength for me.
I do however feel after reading the posting like my water has broke and labor has started. I am hoping its a short labor and fast smooth delivery!!!! :)
As of March 17th we will officially be 4 month waiting, and our estimated wait for referral was 4-6 months. Sounds like the agency is going to hit their target.

No comments: