Friday, February 02, 2007

It's snowing.....again. I wish it would just dump one big snowstorm on us and then be done. I don't like snow or cold weather so I am quit glad that today.......PHIL DIDN"T SEE HIS SHADOW!!!!! Yeah, early spring!!! I'll believe that when its here too.
Well it has been a stressful 2 days of adoption. Looks like from Rays point of view that we are still on track for a referral by mid March and travel most likely in early July. I can't wait. I have spent most of today trying to track down our dossier. We unbeknownst to us should not have put a Fed Ex ground package in the drop box that we did because it is for express only. Well after not seeing any tracking info on our dossier I PANICKED!!!!! No I mean REALLY PANICKED!!!!! So I made about 5 phone calls trying to track it down through Fed Ex. After about 8 hours of no satisfaction from Fed Ex Norm decided it was time to call an old buddy of his that works for Fed Ex Ground in Montoursville and see if he could help us. It is amazing how much we have relied on so many people through this process and they have come through for us. He called Bill and told him our situation, well Bill immediately set his plan into action. A few minutes later Norm's phone rang....Bill found our package. He then proceeded to have someone reissue a label for it so that it would be shipped ground express and that Diane would have it in her possession by noon on Monday. He again called back the 3rd time with a tracking number and according to the website it is on its way to Pittsburgh. THANKS A MILLION BILL!!!!! I have to THANK Norm too for his quickness and phone calls on this one. I haven't been real easy on him through this because I feel like I have done most of the legwork, phone calls, and stress on my own but I know his heart is in it and I know he truly appreciates what I am doing. Don't worry his time will come...wait til Jadens home. Guess who changes the first couple poopie diapers and gets up at night with her....you guessed it. HA! HA! So now a few pounds of stress have left my body and they are on the Fed Ex truck going to Diane. It feels so good to have that dossier out of my hands and I'll be glad when it is in the right hands in Vietnam.
The next few steps will be time consuming but this will be it and we will be on our way to pick up our daughter.
Continue to pray for us and for Jaden as I believe she has been born and is in the orphanage at this time. I do not have a confirmed statement about that from Ray but according to his correspondence with Michelle & I , I just think it is so. She was probably just born in Dec. or Jan. Just a tiny one I bet. Just keep waiting with us and soon (about 5 weeks) we should have a picture. YEAH!!!!!

No comments: