Monday, April 09, 2007

Hope everyone had as great of an Easter as we did. We ate good, had wonderful family time and I must say Norm & I slept good last night for once. We have no news about Derek today. The one thing that has me on pins and needles at this point is that our case manager (Diane), whom might I add is wonderful, is going to be reassigning our case to another CM due to her maternity leave. We only have 2 weeks left with her (but who's counting, right!) and then we get a new one. I guess I probably don't need to tell you how nervous we are about this change. We have found a friend and a comfort in Diane that is unexplainable. She has been the oneto calm me when I get out of hand with worry. I'm sure our next CM will be wonderful too but Diane knows us and our case so well that I just want our dossier to complete its rounds and get a G&R date before she takes her leave. That would mean only 2 weeks and I doubt it will happen that quickly. I'm still going to wish for it though.
I have once again today decided to tackle some of the packing. What dilemna's. I don't know where to start really. I'm not sure what I should put in our carry ons and what to put in the regular luggage. This makes me crazy. Today I am sorting out the important items for our carry on and putting them in quart ziplock bags as required. Geez...we need to pack alot of stuff!!! I overpack just going to the beach for a week imagine what it looks like here packing for a foreigncountry for 3-4 weeks. Last night Michelle & I hashed around (over email) a few hotel choices and I think we might have it narrowed down. We are using the Sandy Beach Resort in DaNang and probably the Lucky 2 or Paradise in Hanoi. We want to stay someplace respectable and accomodating for the right price.
I haven't been feeling well for the last few days and I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. Friday I got hit with a nasty headache and dizziness and I can't seem to get rid of either. Hopefully only an inner ear infection which will go away with a little medication. I am going to take along Derek's medical info we received and try to get the doctor to look his blood test results over quickly. Not that I have any concerns but I am curious if they are okay.
When we hear more I'll post ithere!!! Keep watching!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Feel better soon!!!