Friday, April 20, 2007

SAD DAY...HAPPY DAY!!!!!

I had to title this post because it reflects my feeling today. Today is the day that our very helpful and more than adequate case manager goes on maternity leave. We are as of Monday turned over to our new CM DeNese. Diane has assured me thatshe too will be wonderful and is very informative & helpful. Its just that feeling of having a "blankie" and you lost it at a store and your tummy churns everytime you think about it. I am nervous. With Diane I didn't ever feel afraid to call her or email her...she always comforted me. I'm sure DeNese and I will build a relationship too but I am going to miss Diane so much!!!
The happy side is that the reason Diane is leaving for now is because her baby is due in a couple weeks. This is so exciting and I can't wait to meet them in person. We are hoping to have Derek back home by the 23rd of June so that we can go to the agency picnic to show him off. Diane should be there too so I want to meet her so badly.
There has been no news about Derek or the dossier this week. Hopefully by the middle of May we will have our G&R date. I am so tired of waiting. Norm looked at me last night and once again said..."When are we going to finally get to go for my baby boy". He is so ready!!!

No comments: