Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Okay, so today happens to be one of my "not so good" days. I try to overlook the fact that I am tired of WAITING and I tell myself and others that I am calm and that it is soon. Well deep, deep down my heart is aching so badly to go get Derek. I want to hold him so tight and kiss his cheeks. He is so beautiful and I can't wait to bring him home for everyone to meet. Wait til I can post his pictures...you will agree with how sweet he is. This has been one LOOOOOONG jouney and as it gets closer to the end I am getting more and more cranky with the wait.
I spoke with our new CM today, DeNese, and she seems very informative and sweet. I'm sure the relationship will grow as the time moves on. As my friend Michelle said in an email today soon we won't need our CM's we will have our babies. DeNese reassured the indication made to us earlier about our G&R being by the middle of June. If this really holds out we may be traveling in about 6 weeks or less hopefully!!! So maybe if we are really lucky we will get that call about the date for Mother's Day and we can be over there for Father's Day. I want Norm to have Derek in his arms on Father's Day so badly. The time is drawing near and the suspense is eating at me. I hate surprises as some of yu know and this is definatley one I am chomping at the bit about!!! She also said that there is still the possibility that we may not travel with Michelle & Jeff. If that happens I am going to be devastated. We are looking so forward to this time together with our babies. God has been good so far in keeping us together so as I told her I have faith THAT He will continue that for us. So as we now just sit each day and wait for the phone to ring with our date we look back over the whole process and progress we have made so far. WOW!!! We have accomplished alot. Keep praying with us for the phone to ring SOON!!!!

No comments: