Tuesday, December 05, 2006

[url=http://www.snugglepie.com][img]http://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/719324.png[/img][/url]

I am trying to add my ticker here and I seem to be too stupid to do it.

Well while I have your attention I will let you know that I received an email from my case manager today and it was nothing good. She stated that she was in contact with the Vietnam Program Director and he gave no indication as to when our agency could expect any referrals. She told us to stick to our original estimate of 4-6 months. I am already crazy...how much more can we take. I only hope you are all still praying and maybe the power of prayer will bring us closer to a referral. I have been following a blog from another Vietnam adopting family and they are in Vietnam now and got their daughter yesterday. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! She is so tiny and so darling. I completely envy them. They were very fortunate that they got their referral and travel rather quickly. Different agency and orphanage though. We just need to trust that the Lord will provide our daughter to us when the timing is right.

No comments: