Friday, December 08, 2006

Well another week has gone by...another week of waiting. We spoke with our case manager yesterday and she said they are still pioneering the journey to get referrals from Vietnam. It sounds to me like things need to be completely finalized with the program through our agency before anything can really get started. They have asked us to stay focused and to be positive and patient, so I am openly accepting any suggestions you may have to help me out. The waiting is gruelling!!!!
Today I have an appointment with my new thyroid doctor so I am anxious to see what he has up his sleeve. I have been feeling pretty good so I hope he doesn't change things up too much!!
Well keep on focusing with me on this and keep praying, it seems like that's what we have to depend on at this point.

No comments: