Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Well I am trying to keep up with this and Christmas!! I think I am ready for Christmas, it could come tomorrow. I have shopped, wrapped, and cleaned and I am now just taking a break and checkin out bloggerville. Well no new news again. We are now 4 weeks and 2 days of waiting. Hopefully we will have our referral within the 4-6 month time frame. I have been once again debating the thought of accepting a baby boy referral if one would come available. It is a hard decision and I have been praying about it. I have my list of pros and cons for both genders however the boy negatives outweigh all others too much at this point making me lean towards theno side of it but I want to remain open minded also. It is hard when you have a choice. Today the salon is slow so I have a little too much "idle time" on my hands. It gives me too much time to sit and think about this long wait. I am going to need to get myself focused again. I sent off another email to our CM to see whether there has been any news. I'll bet she is getting sick of that every week. I just feel like I need to stay connected on it, as if maybe it is going to get us closer. Well I'll let you know!!!

No comments: