Monday, December 11, 2006

Well today starts yet another week of waiting. We can only hope and pray that this is going to be a successful week. I feels some days like I need the agency to email or call me everyday to keep me posted on any changes. They could do that but lately everyday would be the same recorded message over and over. I need to stop reading all those blogs out there. I read some that say their agency had a referral for them anywhere from immediately to 1 month after submission of dossier. If this is possible then why is ours taking longer. I know I have no right to complain as some have been waiting much longer and some will wait longer that we will but I am so ready!!!! Today I did a littlemore decoratingin Jadens room. I try to do a little at a time so that the time can tick by without me sitting around sulking all of the time. I just don't know how to remain focused as our case manager has asked us to. All I can focus on is Jaden and receiving a picture of her. I hope that there will be referrals for Christmas...if not for me, then at least for others in our agency. At this point I need to see something positive happening.
I have just about completed the Christmas shopping and I am all caught up on wrapping. I don't intend to bake any cookies unless my hubby drives me crazy about it. I just don't have it in me to drag everything out and do it. We set up our tree today and now I have to decorate it. This adoption process has me so behind. I always have my tree up and done the first week of December. I just wish we had that referral of Jaden for Christmas so we could hang her picture on the tree. Everyone around us keeps asking...why is it taking so long. I have a hard time understanding too considering I have heard so many people say that there are so many infants waiting to be given a home. It makes no sense.
Well I have to get myself focused and stop sulking day in and day out.
I'll let you know if I get info on any changes.

No comments: