Friday, December 15, 2006

Well this has certainly been one hectic week in the salon. This is a good thing though because it made my week fly by. Hopefully another week closer to referral time. I got an email from our CM yesterday that she feels we are on the right track. I think she is believing that Vietnam is finally starting to come through and hopefully it won't be long. I have a friend in this same process and she got word yesterday that there probably won't be any more referral for a few weeks but I am truly hoping that once it starts it rolls full force and that we will get our referral by Norm's birthday (Jan. 25). I put in an email to our CM to ask her opinion on that one. She never likes to get my hopes up though. She is very conservative which for me is probably best. I am feeling good about it right now. At the present time I am trying to stay focused on Christmas...its meaning and the fellowship we will be sharing with family and friends. We have some big plans coming up with family and we have a lot of preparation to do for them so I need to remain focused and in control of it. I have a few gift to wrap for Norm and a little shopping to do for the girls yet and I think that is ready. I guess today I should find time to finish decorating the tree too. WOW, how did this holiday sneak in so quickly??!!! Well I'll keep you in the know!!!!

No comments: