Thursday, March 01, 2007

Well folks...it's yet another downhill ride on the infamous adoption roller coaster. I received an email from my case manager today saying that there a 4 referrals ready and they should be notifying families tomorrow or Monday with the picture & medical info. Guess what...We are family #5. She said it all depends on how the other families ahead of us choose but that is is very unlikely that Jaden is there yet. Boy did Ray ever have the wool pulled over our eyes. Now as I sob uncontrollably I just can't belive our wait is going to be even longer. This is insane!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm sorry! This is truly an emotional roller coaster. Things change daily. I've learned not to take anything I'm told too seriously. I'm saving it all for when we really know.

You'll see her face soon! You will!!!