Tuesday, September 04, 2007

NEW PICTURE...
We were awakened today by the sound of the telephones rings. Norm answered as usual and I could hear our CM's voice on the other end. WOOHOO!!! I was hoping for a substantial update however there was no news yet. The positive to the call was that she told us she had placed a new picture of Derek in our inbox. WOW...what a great start to the day and week!!! I love the update days!!! Wish i could post the whole picture but I can't yet. So anyway he is really growing and SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! He is standing so i'm sure it won't be long until those sexy little legs get him from spot to spot. Oh are we in for trouble.
SNEAK PEEK...

2 comments:

Jo said...

Cute legs!!!

R&H said...

I wish I could see the whole thing! Adorable legs though! :)
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com