Wednesday, September 12, 2007

PLEASE DON"T ASK WHY......

Because I don't have the answer. Yesterday we received our update from our agency. Our director had spent 3 weeks in Vietnam trying to tie up some ends and speed along our adoption of Derek. No success!!!! Instead we were hit yesterday with the fact of no travel until late November or early December. And truthfully....I will only believe it when I get the call to go. We were so sure that this was going to be the final delay when they told us October buy that hasn't been the case once again. We have been at this point in the road way too long now. Actually I am still feeling shocked and the pani attacks are still hitting me pretty hard. I am fearful of depression at this point. How much can one family take???!!!! I just don't understand. Now they tell us December and I just don't want to be spending Christmas there away from my girls. It's going to be a loooooong 3 months ahead.

6 comments:

stollmyheart said...

I'm so sorry. I know there is nothing I can say to make it better...it just simply sucks! We're all pulling for you and praying you get the little guy as soon as possible! Hang in there!

Kimberly said...

I'm so sorry!

S. said...

I am so so sorry.

Carissa said...

I am so sorry as well.

Jo said...

I am sorry to hear this.

Ange said...

I can't imagine what you have been going through. I am so sorry that you have had yet another delay.Take care of yourself.