Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am having a harder than usual to cope with kind of day today. I am very anxious and nervous and my tummy is churning like crazy. I can't explain to you why other than the fact that we know any day now our I600 decision could get here. As I said I think it will be Friday and I am praying that it will be an approval not a NOID. We still have that chance of uncertainty. I guess my uneasiness today is a sense of that uncertainty rearing up its ugly head at me. We have waiting and struggles so long through this process and I just want it to be time to bring Derek home!!!
We have fears to face in the process yet but this weekend we met a wonderful couple who adopted a VERY handsome son last year whom we have followed their blog a long time now. Kim & Matt were more than willing to tell us what to expect and what not to expect. They gave us great pointers but most off all they gave us the HOPE we need that we will finish this adoption by FINALLY bringing Derek home!!! Jonah is so awesome. When Matt got him out of the car I was awe struck. It must be what it will be like when they present Derek to us at the G&R ceremony. WOW!!! THANKS MATT, KIM, & JONAH for the great few hours we spent together. I'm sure there will be many more to come.
I just pray that USCIS will approve Derek's adoption and that we will get that approval ASAP!!! Friday is a long way off...tonight would work for us!!!!!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY WITH US!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm still praying for you all!! I sure hope you get GOOD news soon. (I used to follow your story for the agency forums but see that has gone almost completley inactive) I can't even imagine how heartbreaking this whole expernience has to be. Many good thoughts to you.