Friday, July 11, 2008

NO NEWS.....

I waited half on the edge of sleep last night for my cell phone to begin playing "Klumsy" by Fergie (my cool ringtone) but it never played. :(

I need to sleep as much as I can and Lauren has been stalking her computer in the wee hours of the morning to catch a glimmer of hope for approval this week so she promised to call me if anything came through so I could keep resting. So where were you Lauren??? LOL!!! No really it's not funny that we didn't get the news we hoped for this morning. I guess we will have to stay strong and hold onto hope that i will come next week. Fortunately they didn't send us a notice saying that they needed to investigate more or needed more documents. This is a good sign!!!!

So we will go into the weekend enjoying time away with the girls even if it is shopping. We also plan to meet up with a family that adopted their son last year from Vietnam. We followed their journey as we anticipated ours to follow quickly after but it just didn't work that way. Now we will get to meet them and Jonah finally!!!!

Stay tuned for updates next week!!!!! Who knows maybe the good news WILL come!!!!

No comments: