Wednesday, July 16, 2008


LOOK WHAT CAME TODAY......
OUR VISA'S!!!!!!
I bet I got all of you excited for a minute thinking it was our approval.....SORRY!!! I am thinking that may not come until next week since it looks like most people are saying it took 2 weeks from the time the USCIS visited their orphanage until they actually got the approval email. Today is 1 week so hopefully by the end of next week. Looks like travel will be early to mid August. It's going to be tough as we will probably not be back for the girls' 1st day of school. We were really hoping to get the kids all aquainted together before school started but I think that will be a very slim chance. Hey I'm not going to complain though as I am just glad we will soon be bringing Derek HOME!!!!!!
Keep Praying!!!!!

2 comments:

Sharada & Richard Kettle said...

Awesome you got your Visas!!!! Kinda cool looking and a special moment for you, Teresa, since it's your first flight out of the country!!! YEEHAW!!

Michelle said...

Great!!!! How exciting!!! :0)