Tuesday, July 01, 2008

We Have Crossed The Hardest Spot.....

We are now on Day 36 of our I600 approval wait. We feel from watching blogs of other families that as of yesterday (Day 35) the approval could come any day now!!!! We have seen approvals come anywhere between 32 and 46 days recently. Given there are no problems with Derek's dossier and there doesn't need to be any extensive investigations done we should sail smoothly from here. We are going to remain optimistic and faithful through our wait. Every night and every morning I check the email repeatedly just in case the approval works its way here. We are very ready to bring our little man home.
We will be having our Travel Talk on Wednesday evening so I am trying to come up with questions to ask. I am never so good at that when I am on the spot. Therefore I need to try to find time today to start a list.
Norm & I spent the weekend away (probably our last alone weekend for a long time)in Gettysburg for our 5th Anniversary. We got to see a re-enactment on Saturday. Very interesting and amazing what these soldiers must have endured during this war. Wow the years fly by. I will leave you with a few pictures:



No comments: