Thursday, June 07, 2007

NESTING....

I have officially started "NESTING" today. I woke up a 7:00 and dug in to cleaning the house...top to bottom. The mirrors and glass tables sparkle, the dust bunnies have been swept away, and the house smells....clean!!!! I love when it looks like we just moved in it.
It's another quiet day in the salon so I should get a lot done today in the house. I intend to go out and pull some weeds this afternoon too. Wow, I'm not sure where this energy has come from. Now I just have to get the girls convinced to clean up after themselves a little.
Jess has a softball game tonight so we will head off to that around 5:00. I think I'll order wings and fries for supper then. Sounds good to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nesting is a good thing. I am cleaning. It isnt so much fun.