Tuesday, June 05, 2007

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

We have progressed quite quickly and consistently through our adoption process...until now! We have been waiting 3 weeks on a step that the Vietnamese gov't has indicated should take 1 week. We haven't been able to get any answers to the delay from our agency nor have we been able to solve the mystery on our own. All we have to do is get this stupid form that they are telling us we need to fill out which the gov't supposedly hasn't issued yet, however other agencies have gotten it for their families, and we can get our G&R date. Sounds simple to me. We need more prayer please. Prayer that the gov't will process this paperwork so we can travel. We are so close but with the delay we are worried that problems are rising. The comfort is that it isn't only our dossier, it is Michelle's too so it makes me think there isn't a major problem with the dossier itself...just the fact that they are dragging feet. Derek needs his mommy & daddy. He needs to be cuddled, and loved, and nurtured. He needs a comfy bed to rest in and the sound of joy from family to fill his ears and heart. He needs to come HOME!!! As I said our agency hasn't given any straight answers for the delay but I have my speculations.

1 comment:

KelleyO said...

what form is it? We were DTV the same time you were. I had to overnight a new letter to my agency about a week ago. Email me kelley00@cox.net and I'll tell you about it.