Thursday, June 28, 2007

Today is our 4th Wedding Anniversary!!! WOW how the years have gone by quickly. It has been 4 wonderful years and I am so lucky to have such a generous, caring, devoted, loving husband to spend my life with. He has given me sunshine on some of my darkest days. He really has pulled me through alot.
When my cancer struck Norm was by my side every step of the way. He cared for me like no other could have. He was my strength as I tried to raise my daughters on my own while struggling financially. He was my encouragement every day that I could do it. He was my rock, my strength, my shoulder to cry on as I dealt with my daddy's sickness and then his death. He holds me up when the days are weightful on my shoulders. Norm has been my blessing and angel sent to me from God. I am so thankful to have him as my friend, my lover, and most of all my husband. Thank You Norm for being in my life!!!!

We hoped to be spending today in Vietnam with Derek however that wasn't where we were supposed to be for some reason. We are more than ready to travel to bring him home to our family. Everyone is getting so anxious and antsy just like us.

We appreciate your continued prayers and as new news comes our way we will be sure to pass it along to you.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Happy anniversary!!!! Just think how wonderful next year will be!