Wednesday, June 06, 2007

New Duds...
Today since i am bored out of my mind and need something to occupy my time I decided to make Derek a shirt. I mimicked Norm's work shirt design and but it onto a onsie for Derek so he can be like Daddy...

CUTE...RIGHT!!!!

Alyssa & Jessica finished school yesterday so now my torturous summer begins. It will take me about 3 weeks to adjust to the new schedule. The girls stay with their dad now from Saturday til Wednesday afternoon so I don't get to see them those days and for me that is just torture. At least during the school year they come here everyday after school. Divorce is tough...but so is a bad marriage. Sometimes we have to do things in life that just require a little extra adjustment. We are used to the routine now though since it's been almost 6 years. Life is GOOD now!!!! So a few weeks for me to get use to the school bus not coming and I'll be okay!!!

Alyssa is a very creative and artful young lady and she came home from school the other day to see that I got the fixins for Strawberry Shortcake (it's that time of year) so she dug in and created this masterpiece...

Looks GOOD huh?!?!?!

We have a lot planned for the summer as far as day trips and hopefully some of that will get postponed so we can travel to bring Derek home. Happy Summer!!!!!

No comments: