Friday, March 02, 2007

I just spoke with Diane and she said that she hasn't had any kind of confirmation on decisions but that it is her "gut feeling" that one of the families ahead of us is going to take the 2nd baby girl. If I could stop crying long enough to get through this I would try to rationalize with the fact that this is God's plan for us. My SIL's have called today to try to cheer me up and to lend their support. This meant the world to me. I want them to be involved and to understand and to help me along. I know they love us and that it breaks their heart as well. Soon we can call them and tell them they will be aunts again.
Diane has called Ray several times today trying to get some concrete answers to the decisions but i guess they are going to give the families the weekend to ponder about it. Someone stop this roller coaster and let me off.
I wish I hadn't taken to heart everything that Ray said to us on the forum. He only gave estimates but it was false hope to us.
Continue to pray for the birth of Jaden and that we will get her referral by June. That would set our travel around Sept. or Oct. I don't really want to fly through the winter months.
Thanks to all!!!!

No comments: